Zumasys has sold its Cloud and Infrastructure business to NexusTek, a leading provider of IT services backed by Abry Partners. This will allow Zumasys to provide more options to customers running PICK MultiValue applications. Read Press Release
This is exciting news for a variety of reasons. First, Zumasys is retaining all its software products, including AccuTerm, jBASE and OpenQM; our proven group of senior PICK, Web and Microsoft programmers; and our seasoned Executive Team. Second, with increased capital and focus, our singular goal is to help you evolve your PICK applications and move them forward. Third, and most importantly, we continue to take steps to ensure that one database vendor does not monopolize the PICK MultiValue market, subjecting users to lackluster innovation and continual price increases.
With that in mind, we are also pleased to announce the following:
- AccuTerm 7.3 is now available – Released yesterday AccuTerm 7.3 includes a useful session resiliency function that eliminates hung ports and lost work due to network interruptions. Version 7.3 also includes a free version of phiReports, which allows users to run dictionary-driven reports through an AccuTerm GUI interface.
- DesignBais – Zumasys is happy to announce that we are now the exclusive worldwide distributor of DesignBais, the leading rapid application development tool for PICK MultiValue. In this role we’ll provide administrative, support and training services for DesignBais clients. We’ve already ported DesignBais Release 7 to jBASE, the fastest growing PICK database on the market and we’ll be working with the DesignBais team on Release 8 which will bring full Responsive Design capabilities.
- OpenQM Update – Driven by input from customers, OpenQM v3.4-12 is now available for download. At $116/user for licenses and $23/user for annual support, OpenQM is the most cost-effective database for your PICK applications.
- jBASE – The recent 5.7 release of jBASE continues to attract new users with exciting features such as Dynamic Objects, Dynamic Files, Encryption and RESTful Services. Download your free copy today and see what the buzz is all about.
- Zumapalooza 2018 – Save the date for Zumapalooza 2018, brought to you by NexusTek and Zumasys! Get inspired, connect with industry professionals and discover the latest trends in infrastructure, cloud and PICK MultiValue technologies. We are excited to announce that Zumaplooza will return to the M Resort and Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 8–11. Registration will open shortly.
If you have been keeping tabs on Zumasys for the last 3 years, you know that we have been busy innovating to make your PICK MultiValue applications more appealing and relevant than ever. Together we are bringing excitement and energy back to the market but please know that we are just getting started. We hope you will join us on this journey of transforming PICK and let us know if we can be of service to you in any way.